Innovu Standard Support Plan
The Standard Support Plan is provided to Customer’s Users at no additional charge. Support is available on weekdays, excluding holidays, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern time. For Severity Level 1 issues only, Users must call Customer Support. For Severity Levels 2-4, Users must submit cases over the Web via the Innovu web site. Upon case submission, Users will be asked to provide their company name, contact information and case details, and each case will be assigned a unique case number. An Innovu Support Representative will use commercially reasonable efforts to call or e-mail the User within two (2) business days and will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly resolve each case. Actual resolution time will depend on the nature of the case and the resolution. A resolution may consist of a fix, workaround or other solution at Innovu’s sole determination.
SEVERITY LEVEL 1 TELEPHONE SUPPORT
Standard Support Plan Severity Level 1 Telephone Support is available from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern time on weekdays, excluding holidays.
Severity 1 Support Phone Number is: 412.212.7520 extension 2
Telephone support is provided in English.
SUBMITTING A CASE
For Severity Levels 2-4, select “Solution Support” from Innovu’s home web page (www.innovu.com) or go directly to our solutions support form on at www.innovu.com/support. Provide the requested information in the “Open Case Form” and then click “Submit.” For Severity Level 1 issues, Users must call Customer Support at: 412.212.7520, extension 2.
Innovu must be able to reproduce errors in order to resolve them. Customer agrees to cooperate and work closely with Innovu to reproduce errors, including conducting diagnostic or troubleshooting activities as reasonably requested and appropriate. In addition and subject to User’s approval on a case-by-case basis, Users may be asked by Innovu to provide remote access to their Innovu account and/or desktop system for troubleshooting purposes.
- Severity Level
- Description and Examples
- Level 1 – Critical
- Critical production issue affecting all Users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues with no workaround available.
- Level 2 – Urgent
- Major functionality is impacted or significant performance degradation is experienced. Issue is persistent and affects many Users and/or major functionality. No reasonable workaround available. Also includes time-sensitive requests such as requests for feature activation or a data export.
- Level 3 – Medium
- System performance issue or bug affecting some but not all Users. Short-term workaround is available, but not scalable.
- Level 4 – Low
- Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue; information requested on application capabilities, navigation or configuration; bug affecting a small number of Users. Reasonable workaround available. Resolution required as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Level 5 – Enhancement
- General usage question, how to questions, documentation issues or product enhancement request. There is no impact on the solution’s existing features.
CHANGE OF SEVERITY LEVEL
Our support staff during the support process will evaluate the severity level with respect to the Customer’s current situation. Based on the evaluation our support team may revise the severity of an issue to reflect the current impact to the customer. In requesting any assignment of a higher severity level, Customer must provide Innovu with sufficient data that justifies the increased impact of the issue. Customer is responsible to provide the correct data to justify the business impact. Innovu is not responsible for any failure to meet specified targets caused by Customer’s incorrect information or misjudgment of severity levels.
CHANGES TO STANDARD SUPPORT PLAN
Innovu may change its Standard Support Plan from time to time in our sole discretion.