CommunityLens allows you to collectively address the biggest issues your business organizations are facing. Get real-time, comparative analytics to benchmark your community’s benefits and risk programs.
CommunityLens® empowers the business leaders of a geographic region with the ability to increase employee understanding and engagement in their own health and wellness as well as increase access to affordable and high quality healthcare in your community.
Innovu secures and collects data from regional employers and other insured claims data. After aggregating and summarizing all of the data, we combine it with our national and regional database of more than 81 million records. By leveraging the collective power of your community, you can materially impact health improvement, reduce gaps in care, and identify costs drivers that influence true population needs.
Participating employers gain comparative insight they can’t get anywhere else, such as heat maps showing how robust the adherence rate is to mammography compared to others within the community and throughout the country. Innovu’s exclusive SmartCohort builds a customized, virtual peer group that matches a profile of each member’s workforce, giving community members an apples-to-apples comparison of how their benefits and risk and programs should be performing.
Built-in collaboration and messaging allows you to engage with your fellow community leaders regarding regional trends and best practices. Through joint decision-making, you can create straightforward initiatives and track the effectiveness of change.
Innovu Drives the Entire Process
Innovu’s experts work directly with your vendors to collect your historical data and establish automated, recurring data feeds on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. This ensures your data is always current.
What You Get
- A statistically relevant, aggregated data set across your community
- Data to monitor the impact of program changes in nearly real-time
- Data transparency across all stakeholders to minimize and control hidden agendas
- Standardized measures that are relevant to all constituencies
- An understanding of the conditions that are driving costs, poor adherence rates, and/or population health issues
- The collective power of your community to determine key cost drivers and population needs
- The ability to measure your community with other comparable regions across the country
SSAE16 SOC 1 & 2
We deploy the latest digital safeguards, access policies, and third party auditing requirements,
verified by independent, third party SSAE16 SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2 + HITRUST, HIPAA,
and HITECH audits and accreditations.